Keeping your premises secure with controlled access.
Serving businesses in South Yorkshire
R&S Security Specialists are award winning installers of state of the art access control systems. With over 30 years of experience we offer a full assessment, installation, maintenance and repair services for all domestic and commercial applications.
Access control systems define who is able to gain access to your premises or just a specific area. Our systems can operate doors, gates and barriers and are available using telephone and video entry and computer management and operated by various types of proximity readers, swipe cards, biometric recognition or simply a basic keypad operation.
Our thirty years of experience will assist in providing you with the right solution. The aim is to ensure that only your nominated people have access to your property or designated areas of your property.
How does an access control system work?
Access control systems work differently so we offer a free no obligation site survey to design the best system suited to your premises and budget.
The three types of system we offer are:
• A stand-alone system. Simple and cost effective. Controls the door, gate or barrier completely independently to any other restricted area.
• A PC controlled system. Using high tech software, it allows you and designated operators to define and restrict who can enter which area and at what time. The latest package we offer can provide reporting on time and attendance for each member of staff’s weekly working hours and overtime. Most importantly the system is powerful enough to report instantly who is still in the building in the event of a fire.
• A door entry system or intercom is a system which allows visitors to enter the building or premises without access to the system, but is authorised by an operator either by audio or video from the entrance panel.
We also offer the option of reliable smart phone and tablet integration, so controlling your alarm or alerting you of an activation while you’re away from the premises is simple and convenient.
What are the advantages of access control systems?
• A secure premises with the peace of mind unwanted visitors cannot enter your building without authorisation
• If keys are lost or stolen, these systems negate lock replacement
• Defines access for each person with personalised area access permission
• Schedules can be programmed to open doors at certain times i.e breaks, lunch etc.
• Instant information of personnel inside in the building if there is a fire.
• Time and attendance reporting.
Why should I choose an SSAIB registered company for my access control system?
R & S Security Specialists LTD are a Security System and Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB) registered company. SSAIB, under their codes of practice inspect a registered company to ensure they are installing and maintaining the system to the recognised standard. With a number of stringent checks on site they also check our insurance, quality control, performance and much more.